Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 04-24-2013, 01:02 PM   #1
lopi

Send a message via ICQ to lopi
How to do guest posting?

Is guest posting effective for SEO? Please tell me how to do guest posting.
Google prefer guest posting?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
lopi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
mallard

Do a Google search.

"your niche guest bloggers"

"your niche guest blog"

"guest bloggers"

There are like 5 major services you can find, or you can seek them out individually.

mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:46 PM   #3
uskhan

Guest posting is same like as blog commenting, we search blogs & post comments with link without register or sign in...! Its so easy & fast way of promoting links.

uskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:45 AM   #4
albertgeorge

Guest posting is really effective way of seo activity.Its a unique way & secure too.You can send your link in suitable theme.The other person may charge for it.
albertgeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:09 AM   #5
Kunalmathur

Is guest posting effective for SEO..so this is imporant.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:28 PM   #6
rabikumar20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallard View Post
Do a Google search.

"your niche guest bloggers"

"your niche guest blog"

"guest bloggers"

There are like 5 major services you can find, or you can seek them out individually.
But I couldn't find a good blogger website where can i submit guest post..I've gaming related website i.e. i2dplay.com Can you please share some website where can i submit guest post without paying any thing??? Help me mine friend!!
rabikumar20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 01:01 AM   #7
cycoshas

yes it will benefit you more n more .....

cycoshas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 12:24 AM   #8
sam davis

Guest posting can enhance your website, but there are a lot of spammy activities going on with it.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 01:39 AM   #9
rajdev00

Guest Blogging is beneficial to get good visitors which is useful to increase keywords ranking.
picnic places near delhi | Wedding Planners In Delhi
rajdev00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 03:44 AM   #10
Spyindiarahul

ya i am agree with all that guest posting is beneficial for our website but guest posting is same blog commenting i am not agree because somebody tell me that guest posting is post our post to another person blog. so first tell me that what is guest posting

|
|
Spyindiarahul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 04:02 AM   #11
shaadisan

Guest posting is best for the website optimization, Submit the blog on the different blog website for the ranking and traffic.

|
shaadisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 06:12 AM   #12
Neve Canady

I don't know well about guest posting .........

|
Neve Canady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 06:51 AM   #13
Careersplay

Guest posting is done to help each other.Both the ends get benefit of it

Careersplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 12:14 AM   #14
neeks_89

Re: How to do guest posting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopi View Post
Is guest posting effective for SEO? Please tell me how to do guest posting.
Google prefer guest posting?
Guest Post is like a way to get your article in any other different site. Some thing you can start by guest posting is search the website who do guest post, but they should related to your website niche. ( Keyword + Guest Post. And and after that get there contact id from their contact pages and send them email that please add my article in your website and in return please provide a back link with in the post.
neeks_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:43 AM   #15
paras

hello yes guest posting is very effective in SEO , just go to guest posting blogger website in your niche and read their famous post , there you get how to write in that blog & you also get some tips. after that make some valuable or quality post.

thanks

paras is offline   Reply With Quote