Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 12-01-2011, 10:09 AM   #1
Laki-CG

website review

Hi,

I've just created my new e-commerce website and evry review or suggestion will be appreciated. The website is on Serbian language but I hope it's not going to be an obstacle to have a general thought about the site.
All major credite cards are accepted. The website can be visted here: http://com-shop.me

Many thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Laki-CG is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2011, 05:52 PM   #2
corwinm

Great looking site. I'm sure the people who could actually read it can find their way around easily. The only thing I would've improved is the red spikey font in the logo and the pictures. It's a bit distracting and painful on the eyes, breaks the smooth clean look of the rest of the page. It's just a minor issue.

Great Job.

corwinm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:57 PM   #3
Die_heart

Thanks for sharing.........

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:25 AM   #4
Fast Track Team

Thanks for sharing

|
|
Fast Track Team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 02:10 AM   #5
run4fun

Hello Laki-CG,

traffic isn't to bad. Your site is well visited in Montenegro.
I have run the Woorank-plugin (Chrome or Firefox).

There are lot's or aspects which can be improved.
Website speed and server response time are among them.

Easy suggestions are:
WWW resolve
rewrite URL
There is no robots.txt submitted, also no XML sitemap

There is a strong advise to improve the text / HTML ratio and keyword consistency.

run4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:18 AM   #6
atxvideo

Looks pretty good. Nice use of pictures and detail. I like the way you've taken a lot of material and kept it organized so it isn't too overwhelming.

atxvideo is offline   Reply With Quote