Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-04-2015, 09:41 AM   #1
interserverML

cost-less way of web hosting

Which is the most affordable or cost-less way of web hosting?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Datacenter in Secaucus, New Jersey
Contact us at
for more details
interserverML is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2015, 09:42 AM   #2
interserverML

How to choose good web hosting companies

There are millions of companies on the net who advertise themselves to be the perfect web company, but only few of them are REALLY proficient web hosting companies. In the world of advertising tactics and gimmicks, few good companies get overshadowed by the rest. There is no sure shot way to determine the perfect web hosting company, is it possible to find a good company ?

thanks

--->

Datacenter in Secaucus, New Jersey
Contact us at
for more details
interserverML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 09:29 PM   #3
peterfreddy

If you want to host a website at low cost, I would suggest you to choose the shared hosting plan from XnYnZ.com . Shared hosting plan start from just $4.19/month from here which include 100GB space and unlimited bandwidth. They also provide 24/7 customer support.

peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 01:09 AM   #4
SandraFFrank

I think there are many companies which provide the free hosting sites. There are different plan and hosting services you will get over web who are providing the reasonable cost for web hosting. You can hire or take services from any of the company.

SandraFFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:01 AM   #5
CPU

I've been using hostsailor.com for about 8 months. I run my site at their personal hosting plans. The features included in them are really cool: Unlimited Features, Site Transfer, PHP, MySQL, CPanel, Site Builder.

I like it and highly recommend as it provides fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 09:27 PM   #6
priyamathi

if you are focus on cost less web hosting, go with Hostgator and its coupon codes. Its a better choice. You can save money through this.
priyamathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 04:16 AM   #7
Grignard

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up I can say that Maxihost.com.br will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:14 AM   #8
Edmund

Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my knowledge Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:18 AM   #9
rawnak

There are many webhosting company which are very cheap like bluehost, hostgator.

News & Media Web Directory
rawnak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 06:05 AM   #10
afrodita

Low cost and reliable hosting services are available from ifastnet.com and venetx.com.
Their plans have plans which are full of useful resources and uptime is high.
Support is skillful and helpful and they are able to solve issues in no time.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 12:53 AM   #11
mastersite

You get what you pay for. That is better to pay extra $$ and get really good and reliable service.
I would recommend you http://whitesystem.net/
There you will find as good service as good prices.
mastersite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 04:29 AM   #12
Gorrilas

You will be pleased dealing with jnhosting.com services. They are providing high available support and fast servers, prices are reasonable.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote