Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-30-2018, 03:42 AM   #1
william12

Looking for shared hosting deal

I'm looking to get more shared hosting deal which somewhere around $50 to - $70 for 2 - 3 years with dedicated IP. if anyone have any deal please let us know (we looking for 10 - 15 different hosting more exclude the company we already used

The company we already used
Hostwinds
Eleven2
KVChosting
a2hosting
CROC hosting
IXwebhosting

PS: If possible we can see the IP before we signup like hostwind, kvchosting and ixwebhosting able to show us the ip before we signup

EXCLUDE: bluehost, hostgator, hostpapa, ipage, those EIG company
william12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-30-2018, 05:33 AM   #2
WebHostingUK

I cant personally advertise in here but look at my profile / signature

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Affordable Web Hosting & Domains.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Professional Web Design & E-commerce websites.
WebHostingUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 07:24 AM   #3
clo@

Hostwinds.com have been the perfect web host for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded. Their network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct!
Thank you guys, you are professionals...

+ they are offering 60-day money back guarantee.
Old 05-04-2018, 05:01 AM   #4
amanwaa

Being a beginner, you can start with shared web hosting as it is available at a budget-friendly price. GoogieHost offers three plans starting from Lite $.01 first month and followed by Deluxe and Ultimate plan. They offer the best features like free SSL certificate, free site builder, pure SSD storage, latest PHP and MySQL, choose to select data centre, free website migration, scalability and more.

Plaese my signature below down-

|
|
amanwaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 08:54 PM   #5
write00

SiteGround is one of the hosting provider you can consider, due to following features:

1. Affordable (costs around $3-5/month)

2. Good customer support

3. Backup features

4. Easy user interface and 100% uptime

5. Nice security features (add-ons)

6. One click wordpress install

7. Free SSL (let's encrypt)

You can also check other Siteground reviews before opting it as your host.

Once you decided, select a plan that suits your needs.

Check out
write00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 07:34 AM   #6
grunn

You know hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net are trustworthy and reliable enough to have a deal with.
They are very reliable hosting sites and you'll be completely satisfied with their service. Prices are affordable.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 03:24 AM   #7
tpois122

if you are looking for a shared hosting than godaddy is best online website for web hosting and domain.

buy & sell industrial products
tpois122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 04:44 AM   #8
How?

I have always found kvchosting.net to be fast and efficient and as I seldom bother to write reviews you can assume that I am still very impressed to be doing so now. When I was asked to create a web page for a friend I went straight to kvchosting and I will continue to both use and recommend them to everyone.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 07:24 AM   #9
Celsius

Shared accounts from hostingsource.com and rackend.com are able to meet all your needs.
You'll be very pleased with their hosting service and even more so, their customer service. Whenever you've had a question, wait time is very short and they clearly walk you through what to do.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 04:46 AM   #10
Michel001

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

Can recommend wpwebhost.com and their cheap web hosting deals.
The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.
Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for.

Use coupon code WP15OFF which will give you the 15% off
+ yearly as that gives a 40% OFF + Free .blog domain name.
Old 06-05-2018, 01:59 PM   #11
stevenmiller1

I'd highly recommend you go & sign up for HostBlast because I just purchased a domain name & a Shared Hosting package from it And I have also used HostGator Hosting in the last few years and if you're looking for HostGator Deals then I'd highly recommend you search for HostGator Black Friday Sale here on SOF or Google it and hopefully you'll find it out there.

Still I just got a new HostGator Free Trial Hosting coupon for you which you can use to get started with HostGator for the first month as low as $0.01 or also the coupon is known as 1 Cent hosting or a HostGator Free Trial Hosting.

Apart from HostGator Hosting, I'd also recommend you HostBlast once again because it's the cheapest hosting provider in the industry I recently discovered!

Their Yearly Hosting will cost you $6 only which is an incredible Price!

Let me know what you think.
stevenmiller1 is offline   Reply With Quote