Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 01-29-2019, 04:25 AM   #1
charleskay

Website review needed

Hi,
This is my latest project and I'm putting up for review.
EarringsMarket.com is an online earrings shop. We also have a blog at earringsmarket.com/blog where we share fashion tips and tricks.

Kindly check it out and let me know what you think about it.

https://earringsmarket.com/

Thanks
charleskay is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-15-2019, 01:55 PM   #2
frankone

Good job, i like it, its clean, everything is predictable, where you would expect it to be, responsive, etc.
I didnt look very deeply, just homepage, but from what i saw, i didnt see any probls.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
frankone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 12:03 AM   #3
ecsoft

Digital Track offers a full range of IT services to support business infrastructure. We are considered as the India’s greatest Storage Optimization leaders, Managed Security service providers delivering timely solutions by enhancing operational excellence of your business. From networking, hardware to applications, our team of certified experts will monitor, manage and maintain your IT environment. Being one of the fastest growing companies, we are bringing 360-degree Digital Transformation for business enterprises of various sizes, as well as technology providers by delivering assured business efficiency through a set of new-age technologies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
ecsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 05:15 AM   #4
VictorHill

I checked your website earrings market.
I think your website is created on WordPress and your design website looks cool.

|
|
VictorHill is offline   Reply With Quote