Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-12-2014, 10:08 PM   #1
doccs us

how to remove the virus from the computer?

how to remove the virus from the computer?
doccs us is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-16-2014, 06:52 AM   #2
singhabhishek25

you should buy mcafee or norton anti virus to protect your system and remove the viruses.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
---best urologist Hyderabad, Website design Hyderabad, urologist, best, website company
singhabhishek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 09:20 AM   #3
lysybuc

Use C-C cleaner or antivirus program (scan your PC).
lysybuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 02:21 AM   #4
david591

i use avast antivirus in my laptop for the protection from viruses.

david591 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 04:20 AM   #5
suhanarai

I use Quick Heal.
suhanarai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 02:38 AM   #6
Risezone

Best TechSupport Service For Virus ,Spyware & other Nasties Removal from PC

One technical Support service that i know is Risezone.They are best for These typers of viruas and spyware remocal services and for any issuess that you are facing with your computer .
Including to this i want to say for removal viruses norton is the best and risezone is best in providing servie with norton.Risezone-Support For Norton
Risezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:14 PM   #7
Ansley

Buy an AntiVirus to remove the virus and protect your computer.

Ansley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 03:31 AM   #8
anjaliexim

use any antivirus in your computer

anjaliexim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 12:37 AM   #9
Risezone

Post how to remove the virus from the computer?

To remove viruses from the computer one should have an good antivirus in his computer.According to me Norton the the best antivirus who can help you to remove viruses and once viruses are removed it will keep your computer free from all attacks of viruses to your PC or Computer.For that you have to first install Norton antivirus.
Risezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 12:41 AM   #10
vestes

install windows 8 instead of antivirus, its better

-
-
-
vestes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 01:51 AM   #11
TechSpeedy

Use best antivirus like McAfee, Avast, Bitdefender and Norton to remove the antivirus from your pc.
http://www.techspeedy.us/help-for-norton/

Last edited by TechSpeedy; 12-12-2014 at 01:55 AM..
TechSpeedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:58 AM   #12
amitpaul740

By installing reliable antivirus software, we can remove virus from the computer.
amitpaul740 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 03:32 AM   #13
OneSolutionInc

Remove Spyware From computer

I got instant virus and spyware removal support from OneSolutionInc. I had been facing spyware problems since one month but now they have cleaned all viruses from my computer and made my computer like new computer. Try their instant help and support for spyware and virus removal.
OneSolutionInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 05:24 AM   #14
Tcleansoft

To remove spyware from your computer you can Download Malware Scanners, run a Scan With Malwarebytes, or Delete Temporary Files.
Tcleansoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 07:28 AM   #15
supriyadi

if I use avast , yes a little help computer security from viruses

supriyadi is offline   Reply With Quote