Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Design > Graphic Design

Notices

Old 11-10-2016, 12:21 AM   #1
Susan.to

Do I Need To Take Animation Course to become Animator?

Hello Guys,

Just like the title, i'm a bit confuse about should i take animation course in collage to become animator? If it shouldn't, would it has an effect when i apply to company?

Please share your thoughts so i could make a decision. Thanks!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Holiday in
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is My Dream
Susan.to is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-02-2017, 10:11 PM   #2
pxljobs

We are the leading design job portals,are you looking for a creative animator jobs from top companies register and get your dream job...

pxljobs is offline   Reply With Quote