Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Which blogging software do you use?
Blogger 9 64.29%
Wordpress 7 50.00%
Other 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2012, 09:20 AM   #16
manojob

According to my opinion, Blogger is best.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:15 PM   #17
alisenjerry

When we talk about the difference between this two then my vote for Wordpress and this one definitely won in this race. It gives pretty decent freedom to do something new to it's clients or customers.
alisenjerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:55 AM   #18
Mihai203

In my opinion, both are very good. But if I were to choose, I'd choose Wordpress.
Mihai203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:43 AM   #19
rummy26

Both are good because they have their unique plug ins...Word-press has so many plugins attached which can give your a good position in search engine where as it will not give you permission to add meta tag in your free WordPress blog.....like this blogger also has some merits as well as demerits.

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:26 AM   #20
andrewhoward123

I use the wordpress for doing blogs...
andrewhoward123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:11 AM   #21
theshawnchin

Send a message via AIM to theshawnchin
i think both is the best but i most prefer blogger cuz in blogger platform you can do any thing easily ..

|
|
|
|
|
|
theshawnchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:44 AM   #22
theshawnchin

both are those is best ...

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 12-19-2012, 03:22 AM   #23
rajnish240

I preferred Blogger rather then WordPress.I personally feel blogger is best for using and easy to handled.

is trusted for LED video displays and showroom info directors. Its scrolling LED signs are highly durable, eco friendly and power saving.To know more visit here
rajnish240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:55 AM   #24
fuqshenjie

The two are very important for SEO. Blog I like,,,,,,,

|
|

|
|
fuqshenjie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:22 AM   #25
andrewhoward123

I like to go with WordPress because it the best blogging platform for free users...
andrewhoward123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 12:13 PM   #26
Augadha

I have used both Wordpress, and blogger to test out my writing skills along with SEO. I find that they both have great attributes in their own place, and evenly matched.

But personally, i have been using wordpress on my main blog!
Augadha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 12:24 AM   #27
haaiamerica

Blogger is the best blogging software.

-
haaiamerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 02:42 AM   #28
sahildd

wordpress is the best for create blog i love to get the link from wordpress
sahildd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:22 PM   #29
theshawnchin

Wordpress is the best for run online domain

|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 06-05-2013, 02:38 AM   #30
ebrainnight

Most of the users are voting and suggesting Blogger, As my experience I suggest you Wordpress, You can get more features comparison to Blogger and it is also well user friendly.
& Solufy
Software
ebrainnight is offline   Reply With Quote