Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-26-2019, 09:21 AM   #1
Celsius

European server provider

Hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are considered to be the best in Europe and I have to make a right choice in terms of hosting a blog with one of these providers, so what should I do?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-27-2019, 07:55 PM   #2
Mollster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celsius View Post
Hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are considered to be the best in Europe and I have to make a right choice in terms of hosting a blog with one of these providers, so what should I do?
Look at the parameters that they provide you as a tenant of their hosting. Where they will be better - there is your choice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mollster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 09:42 PM   #3
Jebber

Maybe you should not choose only from these two hosting providers, and you will need to compare a few more, but as you say. I advise you to visit this resource https://hostings.info/hostings/compare_page. Here you can compare your hosting company and see which one is best for you.
Jebber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 02:15 AM   #4
a-b-c-d

My recommendation is QHoster.com solutions. They have been a great host for me. The sites I host are generally low-traffic. So, I have no experience with their dedicated servers. Special for VPS and Dedicated Server - GHR8WY5P4P - Personal voucher for $50 (applies to annual billing cycles).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 09:36 AM   #5
tommylii

List of the best and most reliable European server providers - https://rebrand.ly/forex-vps-overview Other known companies are: asvhost.com and hostround.com. All mentioned are personally tested by me with perfect service and technical support technicians, they worked out a solution within a few moments and helped to keep our website running perfect. Never usually have to contact them for anything, they just keep everything running smoothly.

Last edited by tommylii; 11-20-2019 at 06:12 AM..
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 02:18 AM   #6
CPU

Nice unmetered dedicated hosting packages offered by Exmasters.com
Online support always available, very helpful, kind and above all quick!
You often receive an answer a couple of minutes after you submitted your question.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 07:54 AM   #7
grunn

Hostsailor.com as well as legionbox.com are the best hosting providers which are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users.
Their service always has been impressive. I hosted on different hosting packages and all packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 12:46 AM   #8
clo@

Can suggest using Cloudarion.com server hosting service. Long term experience with managed servers has taught me that the most important thing is quality of service, particularly quality of support. It's no use having super cheap hosting if no one is there to help you when it goes wrong.