Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-21-2018, 10:05 PM   #1
crowek

Changing hosting and servers - js error

HI,

I am having a problem and hope you can help. I have this installed into a Wordpress blog on a hostgator hosting account.I had to change hosting, and now my chat won't work because there is a file looking for the "old" hosting username. Here is the error message:
Chat Error: Error: 'chat.js.tpl.php' could not be found, please check your themepath '/home/mauryr1/public_html/utaholdfarts.com/wp-content/plugins/phpfreechat/src/../themes' and your theme 'zilveer' are correct
The NEW hosting username is utaholdf, and is no longer mauryr1.Is there a way I can change the the old user name to the new one inside the script? I can change things if I know where to look, but I'm a newb when it comes to php. I would just do a fresh install, but there are old chat messages I'd hate to loose.Or, could I just copy the chat messages from the old hosting php file and paste them into the new hosted phpFreeChat file? If so, where would I find that file??

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.phpfreechat.net/forum/vie...php?f=2&t=4864
Brand Video Company

Thank you.
crowek is offline   Reply With Quote