Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-04-2016, 02:24 AM   #1
ajazgames

Reliable webhosting

which is the best and cheap webhosting service in usa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
ajazgames is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2016, 03:45 AM   #2
How?

I can put forward a recommendation to give Plusplushosting.net premium shared hosting a try. They have stable and fast servers located in USA. And moreover, they never sell overshared network as many other hosts do, so your sites will be always up and very fast.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:00 AM   #3
onlineuae

more best and cheap web-hosting services
go-daddy
ehost.com
ideahost
ipage
bluehost.........

onlineuae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 01:59 AM   #4
devpoint

You can try asphostportal.com. They have US based server with great specifications, and also cheap.
devpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 02:42 AM   #5
Edmund

Quality hosting services from ViUX.com are able to satisfy the needs of any discriminating webmaster with a tight budget. You will always receive quick plies from their staff and get highest stability from their cloud solutions.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 12:12 AM   #6
ishusharma

I believe you should look for customer reviews on them. I can say Computehost is the best option to get virtual server hosting solutions. Their reliability is outstanding, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
ishusharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 04:09 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

==>> http://www.hostwinds.com/

Pricing is very cheap I must say. Everything works due to their server uptime... I also like the features they offer: one click installer, website builder, free domain, etc. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 06:12 AM   #8
raviverma

eHOST.com
hostcle@r
iPage
ideahost
bluehost

|
raviverma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 11:45 PM   #9
skyhost12

cheap vps server in pakistan

skyhost12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 12:31 AM   #10
ishusharma

I believe you should look for customer reviews on them. I can say computehost is the best option to get web hosting solutions. Their reliability is outstanding, support is helpful and prices are reasonable
ishusharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 04:12 AM   #11
peterlee1768

Thanks for sharing with us.

|
|
peterlee1768 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 04:53 AM   #12
CPU

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

Check stratus4.com and their affordable website hosting solutions. Use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF

Now I'm in the process of building my sites and have asked a few support questions already and have been very pleased with the fast help I received.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 03:33 AM   #13
jackeg

i tried a lot of companies such as eHOST.com
hostcle@r
iPage
ideahost
bluehost

|
|
|
‎ |‎

jackeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 05:10 AM   #14
clo@

I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted hosting brands like:

1) http://veeble.org/
2) http://Qhoster.com/

Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
Old 08-30-2016, 04:53 AM   #15
akashsharma1

Bluehost is the best web hosting provider in USA. I had been taken dedicated server and I had never faced any problem with their services.

akashsharma1 is offline   Reply With Quote