Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 04-20-2017, 07:50 AM   #1
afrodita

VPS account which are cheap and reliable ... where from?

Where can I buy a cheap and reliable VPS account from?
Webhostingbuzz.com and hostsailor.com solutions are nice and I am in two minds what should I do?
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2017, 03:06 AM   #2
ishusharma

If you want to buy a cheap and reliable VPS server, check Indiahostreview for Top reliable Vps server.
ishusharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 12:45 AM   #3
CPU

The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

I can express the point that these honest and reliable hosts are good for getting vps hosting plans:
- Kvchosting.com
- Microvps.com
- Viux.com
I am very much impressed and can recommend these providers to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing web hosting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 05:42 AM   #4
Edmund

My preferable option is Hostwinds that is reputable and reliable host. Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2017, 12:54 AM   #5
clo@

No doubt, Hostsailor.com is one of the best hosts I have ever dealt with.
Now I'm in the process of building my sites and have asked a few support questions already and have been very pleased with the fast help I received.

I highly recommend them.
Old 05-10-2017, 05:15 AM   #6
Gorrilas

If you are in search of fast vps hosting you can use Kvchosting.com without any hesitation. With their plans you will receive highest performance and really polite responsive staff.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 01:13 AM   #7
How?

As for trusted brands in the hosting industry I would recommend superbithost.com bitcoin vps hosting deals.
Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
Very happy so far. I highly recommend them if you care about your online presence.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 02:06 AM   #8
advikaweb

if you looking vps server plans, who provides cheap vps servers with good support 24*7*365 days in a year with affordable price. more info visit ADVIKAWEB
advikaweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 06:05 AM   #9
tommylii

You know both mentioned companies - webhostingbuzz.com and hostsailor.com - are worthwhile.
Servers work with neither glitches, nor outages. There is no downtime on them. Their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 06:25 AM   #10
Kirangsc

Go with any one from both.
where all decent girls and boys can
. You can start making new friends in
or
freely.

Kirangsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 08:34 AM   #11
sanusense

It seems like you have already answered your question.

|
|
|
sanusense is offline   Reply With Quote