Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 01-30-2012, 09:22 PM   #1
eook.joc

Website is gone from Yahoo search results - how to fix it?

Hello friends,
I got this punishment a year ago when offered one crap service on forum for fast indexing of pages.
I did not knew the method as the service provider did not told me. Aftar completion his offer i figured out what that was -
A lot of my site names appeared in the parts of other sites links - mandatory was torrent sites and similar.
(p.s. be aware of such services - for 10 bucks you can buy ban instead of faster indexing)

I think for this flood, Bing and Yahoo has removed my site form search results (im lucky that google was more flexible on this decision and site still on google search) its a year gone already and nothing changes - it is still not visible in Bing and Yahoo search.

Please suggest where i shall write to ask include my site to the search results. Its clean site of trash and content is original.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eook.joc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2014, 01:38 PM   #2
akashrajgure

Try to contact them.but i dont think will reappear it in yahoo search.
akashrajgure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 02:30 PM   #3
andrewc

Sign up for Bing Webmaster Tools and claim your site. Then you can use the tools to request the index of your pages.

-Andrew C

andrewc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 02:45 PM   #4
phillydoors

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewc View Post
Sign up for Bing Webmaster Tools and claim your site. Then you can use the tools to request the index of your pages.
I have done everything for bing. I still cannot rank. I rank really well locally on google. What may be the issue?
phillydoors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 11:42 AM   #5
johnsweb

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillydoors View Post
I have done everything for bing. I still cannot rank. I rank really well locally on google. What may be the issue?
SEO on and off page. Also check your Keywords

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
johnsweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 11:32 AM   #6
wwwdude

Check to see if someone has stolen your content. Use Copyscape.com it is free and shows duplicated content.

Good Luck

wwwdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 12:33 PM   #7
brezina32

Good Luck

الموقع الاول للدراسة في الجزائر
brezina32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 11:37 PM   #8
SusanKing

I had similar problem .. I did something stupid to increase the number of clicks getting to my site from yahoo search .. shortly after that my site just disappeared from yahoo search .. totally disappeared .. I stopped the stupid thing that I was doing and I left it for few weeks ... I think after few weeks .. it appeared again on yahoo search

I'm not an expert but if you are still doing something wrong then stop it and if you can remove your links from the bad websites or reverse (if you can) what you did wrong then do it .. I'm sure that might help ...

SusanKing is offline   Reply With Quote