Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-08-2011, 03:14 AM   #1
ursimrankhanna

Smile wordpress and blogspot?

Hello friends,

Tell me which is best blog site according to traffic and backlink provider to the site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
ursimrankhanna is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2011, 05:27 AM   #2
born_star16

WordPress is better one as several SEO plugins are there compatible for better SEO purposes and you can get a lot of traffic and backlinks from the same.

|
|
|
born_star16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:23 AM   #3
elizabethjean73

Blogger is very good option to rank and index your blog fast and rapidly, this is my personal experience that blogger can index faster then wordpress and can give your good traffic in short period.
elizabethjean73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:25 PM   #4
movielocker

I prefer wordpress... It is easy to start using, yet it is powerful and you can build your site exactly the way you dreamed it.

|
movielocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:28 PM   #5
cke15

i prefer wordpress because they have better themes and plugins, though for beginners blogspot is a good way to start with.

l

l
cke15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 11:05 PM   #6
Stevebucknor321

As per my opinion each are best place however if you would like to additional use additional security or style in your blog thus wordpress is best platform for that. You’ll get uncountable themes in wordpress.

Stevebucknor321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:46 AM   #7
chitra19

I do prefer blogger one as the blog here is very fastly getting cached by google.So. It's a quite valid reason for selecting blogger.But Let's try for wordpress as it is most customisable one.

chitra19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:57 AM   #8
addyj672

For my blogs i am using wordpress and blogger which are really good plat forum for building blogs. Wordpress have lot help for creating good blog with different plugins which we can install and similar for blogger. Both are effective...

addyj672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 10:09 PM   #9
sahildd

According to me wordpress is best
sahildd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 11:07 PM   #10
shaunmark8

According to my think of view,

Blogspot is best in both's.
shaunmark8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:30 AM   #11
johnmartin434

excellent post thanks

johnmartin434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:11 AM   #12
johnmartin434

nice post thanks

johnmartin434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #13
jessicagavin

WordPress is very much better than bloger. in a blog you have very limited access to the on page seo. where as in word press you may do very good on page seo.

|
jessicagavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:49 AM   #14
theshawnchin

Send a message via AIM to theshawnchin
Hi Welcome to the forum

|
|
|
|
|
|
theshawnchin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:53 AM   #15
nishu2685

In my view wordpress is better. In wordpress you get lots of plugin which use can reduce lots of time & make your site user friendly
nishu2685 is offline   Reply With Quote