Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 06-18-2016, 06:31 AM   #1
mydogspot

Review My Website

Hello people Review of my website and suggest me some valuable tips.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mydogspot is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-21-2016, 07:15 AM   #2
shafiullah08

where is your site. from mobile I can't find any website. your website is located.

shafiullah08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 05:19 AM   #3
VS Chaitanya

no content in your site, design looks good but page speed needs a little bit of improvement.
VS Chaitanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 03:01 PM   #4
RyanVarnals

I tried to use your "Pet Sitting" link in your signiture and it was a 404, might want to update that. The template is nice, and plus points for responsiveness. Logo is cool to. I kind of feel like there is no color, the template is all black and white. Pretty cool though!

|
|
|
|
|
RyanVarnals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 01:35 AM   #5
manavatmix

404 Error on pages, but well designed site

The pages you've posted lead to 404 errors. The site itself is well designed. The layout is easy to understand. You may want to add some service locations on the home page itself so users know straightaway whether your services are available to them. Hope this helps!
manavatmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 04:19 AM   #6
webdeveloper220

its not work properly..

webdeveloper220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 07:44 PM   #7
daret5893

your site is? I do not see it

daret5893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 03:46 AM   #8
sanvarifashion

Really good idea. Nice work.
Website URL is - walkmydogspot.com

Regards,
Sanvari Fashion

|
|
sanvarifashion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 03:26 PM   #9
Laneatlanta

I didn't know what link to go to?

Laneatlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 05:53 PM   #10
dongtay1002

ok! that was awesome! thanks for posting.

.................................................. .................................................. .............................

(Dịch: up cho thớt bay lên cao !)

.................................................. .................................................. .............................

dongtay1002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 12:03 AM   #11
sandywilliams

good website

sandywilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 10:13 AM   #12
daniel park

That 's good . I shoul ajust some issue about seo , it make your we become on the top

|
daniel park is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 10:32 PM   #13
Fraserwoods

Some SEO optimization would help the rankings! Nice layout though!

|
|
Fraserwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 06:45 AM   #14
youssef alonso

amazing work

email:
youssef alonso is offline   Reply With Quote