Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 06-08-2017, 12:16 AM   #211
manavatmix

Nice clean looking site, loads quite fast and has lots of content. You've done a good job!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
manavatmix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 02:20 AM   #212
saiprasad1234

It's really good. It is estimating website value correctly

saiprasad1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 06:56 AM   #213
shuffy

thank you all for support/.

|
shuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 06:58 AM   #214
shuffy

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by manavatmix View Post
Nice clean looking site, loads quite fast and has lots of content. You've done a good job!
hope you enjoy it .. and use it on a daily baisis

|
Old 06-09-2017, 05:30 PM   #215
shuffy

thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiprasad1234 View Post
It's really good. It is estimating website value correctly

give a share on facebook it wil be much appriciated !

|
Old 06-13-2017, 10:49 PM   #216
shuffy

thanks all for your reviwe

|
Old 06-15-2017, 12:46 AM   #217
manavatmix

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuffy View Post
hope you enjoy it .. and use it on a daily baisis
Yes, I'll certainly try to do that!

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 06-15-2017, 03:05 AM   #218
shuffy

thanks for your support

Quote:
Originally Posted by manavatmix View Post
Yes, I'll certainly try to do that!

thanks for your support ! Mabye a share on facebook will be great ... and i will share yours

|
Old 06-17-2017, 10:30 AM   #219
banhuhoian

Your site is not good , you should extra images

Last edited by banhuhoian; 07-04-2017 at 09:28 PM..
banhuhoian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 04:13 AM   #220
shuffy

what do you mean ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by banhuhoian View Post
Your site is not good , you should extra images
Should i add more images ?

|
Old 06-24-2017, 04:21 AM   #221
manavatmix

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuffy View Post
thanks for your support ! Mabye a share on facebook will be great ... and i will share yours
Sure, I'll share it to Facebook.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Old 06-24-2017, 07:43 AM   #222
AndrewSkyler

I only see a bunch of signature

AndrewSkyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 03:13 AM   #223
EllerHuang

Yeah. Good site
EllerHuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 09:50 AM   #224
Memorize

I think it's a very informative website and it has a lot of different options. I think you could do the menu bar fixed/sticky, so it's following with you, when you scroll down on your page.

Digital agency located in Denmark - Memorize
Professionel hjemmeside
Naturligesovemidler.dk

Last edited by Memorize; 08-18-2017 at 12:18 AM..
Memorize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 01:36 PM   #225
shuffy

hey thanks for the tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorize View Post
I think it's a very informative website and it has a lot of different options. I think you could do the menu bar fixed/sticky, so it's following with you, when you scroll down on your page.
i will consider adding a stiky

|