Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 10-26-2012, 02:38 AM   #1
Eminenz Cw

what is the reasons for banned?

Hey Friends,

Here i want to know that what are the reasons to banned in forums?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Eminenz Cw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-27-2012, 12:00 AM   #2
natashamary

Check your email associated with your account. Sometimes the mods send you a message which gets directed there
accounting software with inventory
payroll management software
payroll outsourcing companies
natashamary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 01:02 AM   #3
raj05

There are too many reasons but if you want to stop this. Please reads guidelines of forums. It helps you.

raj05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:38 AM   #4
johnclarketwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminenz Cw View Post
Hey Friends,

Here i want to know that what are the reasons to banned in forums?
There are many reasons for banned from forums

1. You are not active
2. You are regularly posting bad posts

johnclarketwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 08:50 PM   #5
baichuan

We had better stop posting bad posts

|
|
baichuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:53 PM   #6
envilmaya

Spammer. You can usually be banned. I got this reason for many times when I put our products website wholesale bags on some website. That's it. But I have to promote to all of you. What's your reason?
envilmaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:49 PM   #7
kemcar

I too would suggest you to go through the forum guidelines, you will get a detailed idea of the do's and dont's of forums.
kemcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:26 PM   #8
webspekers

You need check on the "General Forum Usage" and FAQ at desired forums, Unique content is most important in forum postings.
webspekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:11 AM   #9
nptifitness

The main reason is not follow the Forums rules during forum-posting activities.

nptifitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:53 AM   #10
ChaitanyaSingh

Checking forums rules and FAQs before posting any msg will save you from any trouble and you will not be banned.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:18 AM   #11
sergeyk

As a rule it is spamming.there are alit if reasins but it is the most widespread i thin.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:08 AM   #12
johnclarketwo

The main reason behind the banned in forums that you don't follow the forums rules and regulations.

johnclarketwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:40 AM   #13
williamluke01

Not every forum but some of them don't want to make their forum "Spam". To avoid this they don't allows you to spam, Like thread posting when you are new to forum, continues link building, links in a thread and allot of other reasons, Before joining the forum you should read their guidelines.

|
|
williamluke01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:57 PM   #14
Irina54

I also heard about posting bad posts, and my question is how to consider a post is bad?
Irina54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:19 PM   #15
albertjhon

There are several reasons for illegal from forums

I think you have bad posting and spamming work ..

albertjhon is offline   Reply With Quote