Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-08-2017, 04:54 AM   #1
pavan kumar

Shared hosting or VPS?

The site which i'm gonna develop has no visitors initially and gradually it gonna get some goodwill in the future and get visitors peace by peace.
I have very small budget now to put on this site. So my thought is like shared hosting is good option right now because not having visitors right now, but when site reached stage of more than 5k visitors, then i need to plan for VPS.

Here comes main issue, i have huge file setup and database. My wordpress theme and plugins together size itself 70MB and database which gonna use once started running also take lots of space like users upload there doc files.

So which should i go for now - SHARED OR VPS?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

pavan kumar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-22-2017, 04:09 AM   #2
Michel001

I would recommend you to contact Hostwinds.com team and tell them your specific requirements - they will find the best hosting solution for you.
These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosts.
Old 06-27-2017, 02:00 AM   #3
CPU

Transferred all my sites to kvchosting.net and no regrets! Uptime: perfect, Service: perfect.
I like their cheap cloud ssd hosting solutions:
http://www.kvchosting.net/unlimited-hosting.html
The exceptional support that I have received has helped me learn an immense amount about web design and hosting.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 03:13 AM   #4
Dharmishta

Go for VPS hosting which provides dedicated server resources.VPS hosting is better option to host sites of reasonable traffic.
Dharmishta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 12:12 AM   #5
lilianalilly

VPS Hosting is similar to owning a Condo. ... On a Virtual Private Server, you are allotted resources that are not shared by everyone. The overall CPU time and memory are shared across all accounts on the machine, but at the same time, portions of those resources are always dedicated to each account.

|
|
|
lilianalilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 02:42 AM   #6
clo@

If you need offshore vps hosting, I would highly recommend superbithost and their services.
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service: https://www.superbithost.com
I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).
Old 08-17-2017, 04:03 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

I believe Hostwinds.com is the right place to get hosting solutions at.
- really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages),
- Network and server uptime have been perfect (my site is always up and accessible from all over the world),
- helpful and professional customer support team which work 24/7 and really to solve all the troubles.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 03:24 AM   #8
Grignard

You can use ViUX.com services. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for any website. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 07:01 AM   #9
grunn

Use hostingsource.com services as they provide both shared hosting and VPS deals on lovely conditions.
They are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users. Support is second to none.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote