Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 04-10-2020, 09:09 AM   #1
aesthetiqclinic

Facebook Group

With Facebook Help we can create a Facebook Group but it is very difficult to populate that group with members. I need knowledge and experienced suggestions from this forum ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
aesthetiqclinic is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2020, 04:58 AM   #2
amanchem

better if you invite your friends to add in this group, then ask them to invite their friends. try to create some video and make viral. you can add ad campaign to like or join your group.

amanchem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 01:39 PM   #3
Chris_Tax

I am wondering if I can create a message group of my friends to send everyone a message from my post on Facebook.

Owner
CEL Financial Services
Tax Return Preparer
Please visit my website for all your
needs.
Chris_Tax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 02:06 AM   #4
raji96

You can invite your friends to join the group.

raji96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 01:03 AM   #5
sudeepkhana

Facebook Group is very much helpful in making reach from that group.

|
sudeepkhana is offline   Reply With Quote