Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 03-13-2013, 05:33 AM   #1
profilegen

Facebook Or Twitter

Which sites can be give more views of your sites. Facebook Or Twitter? And Tell me How I increase Followers o our Twitter Page?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
||
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
profilegen is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2013, 03:25 AM   #2
coinwhsale

Facebook is good, it provide more security compare than Twitter.

coinwhsale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #3
shere0901

Facebook and twitter both are good but twitter is good for bookmarking and it carried more value for search engine. There are many social media service site whose provide you huge amount of followers if you cost some money and hire them. Search it google, hope that you can get it easily.
Old 03-18-2013, 05:02 AM   #4
Magansharma

Both are good social networking sites are both are very helpful for SMO if you want more traffic for your website then you should share your views or news on both site, I think this is become effective, we can not compare these sites with each other.

|
Magansharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:33 AM   #5
roger4321

you can get most viewers from facebook. both you get visitors but major visitors come through facebook.

|
roger4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:45 AM   #6
david0019

david0019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:52 AM   #7
roger4321

facebook is better than twitter.

|
roger4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:29 PM   #8
hamidafg

twitter because it is growing and used more

hamidafg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 04:50 AM   #9
Anne19

Both are good social networking sites, sure you have to get traffic with both sites.
Anne19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:17 AM   #10
rltv2011

I think facebook is bigger, but quality people you can follow are in twitter, I mean on FB even those that are not friends are shown in your screen sometimes, has it happened to you?

rltv2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:02 AM   #11
Wisestep

Both are superb as i know twitter page rank is higher than Facebook but every body uses Facebook only :P

Get paid for referring jobs. Recruiters get
Wisestep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:16 PM   #12
dworx

I have not used twitter much although i do use it for social bookmarking. Facebook does looks more useful to me.

dworx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:18 AM   #13
Roman Sahakov

Both are good for traffic but Facebook is mostly community social networking site and Twitter micro blogging, so it depends on do you have blog or not and do you have lot of followers in twitter or not?
To increase followers or fans you need to have pages which have proper view and for the beginning a number of fans of followers would be great because it creates an image and visitors will understand that your page worth to like or follow. and of course try to follow 4Es of social media.
Roman Sahakov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:43 AM   #14
lucyrai1

Right now i am getting good traffic from twitter as compare of Facebook. So twitter is good dear..

|
lucyrai1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:26 AM   #15
bryanf101

Facebook All the way. It is one to many promotion. Twitter is one to one. And most of the tweets gets skipped.

|
- Fitness Mania Supplement is your one stop destination all type of sport supplements and Bodybuilding supplements
bryanf101 is offline   Reply With Quote