Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-14-2016, 11:40 AM   #91
mafraz007

mafraz007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2016, 12:48 PM   #92
jgaldnik

Really any link or the word "f-ree" or "p-romotion"
jgaldnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 07:07 AM   #93
misonemcok

I've noticed the same thing...Weird, but now it works.
misonemcok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 10:34 PM   #94
ScubaSandy

Had the same issue... Would be helpful that they mark the 'bad' word in red or something. For me it worked once I removed URL.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying looking at the surface of the ocean itself, except that when you finally see what goes on underwater,you realize that you've been missing the whole point of the ocean. Staying on the surface all the time is like going to the circus and staring at the outside of the tent. ~ Dave Barry
ScubaSandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 03:12 AM   #95
krify

Here "BAD" word dose not mean wrong sentence or wrong meaning. it just indicated that there such spam world has been added in the post which are not allowed in our site.

for an instance like giving your URLS like www and all other.

Thanks and regards,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KRIFY DOT CO
krify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 04:46 AM   #96
Liam4689

Why is [people who are [special)ists] a bad keyword? Is it to stop people claiming to be who they are not?

||
||

Read our latest blog post:
Liam4689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 06:59 AM   #97
PestControl

I have the same problem here, maybe it is because I dont have enough posts
PestControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 08:17 AM   #98
Lazura

When you get that message, that mean you're:
1. Use some words that are forbidden
2. Use links in your post
You should recheck your post and remove all the links

too
Lazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 02:31 AM   #99
pravesh0

make at least 50 posts
pravesh0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:13 AM   #100
Joseph54

I am facing same problem

|
|
Joseph54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 02:51 AM   #101
anky

They should at least say which bad words we had used for reply so that we can remove that words easily. Now which words do we consider as a bad words? Any idea?

|
|

anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 05:07 AM   #102
sejal

To Be Continue For Post

sejal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 03:19 PM   #103
geoffrey foggon

had the same issue seems to be when you are trying add a link into the post no link and it submits.
geoffrey foggon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 07:25 AM   #104
Mr.Genius

I had the same p-r-o-b-l-e-m... I am a newbie, and lucky me, I couldn't make my first post at all xD For me it was the word "F - R - E - E" and you can check my example here - www DOT siteownersforums.com/t179368-purpose-of-using-keyword-in-seo DOT html

That was very inconvenient as my reply didn't contain any B - A - D words in my opinion.. L - O - L, I am even getting it right now again
Mr.Genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 07:25 AM   #105
Mr.Genius

You really need to fix this guys... It is just very uncomfortable
Mr.Genius is offline   Reply With Quote