Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > The Market

Notices

Old 10-30-2015, 07:07 PM   #1
Cobra

20% off Wordpress Website Design

If you are looking for quality wordpress website design then at Cobra Consultancy we can help.

We offer website design, ecommerce and logo design.

Please take just 1-2 minutes to review our services.
The link is in our signature.

Our prices are clearly displayed on the website.

As we are new to this forum we will offer a 20% discount on any work done to anyone who is a member here. Discount will be calculated and subtracted from final payment of a project.

Regards
Simon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2015, 12:30 PM   #2
Liqido

What do you normally charge for three logo ideas for the same brand? Just to see different logodesigns. Can be in sketchy mode, and I can finish the best myself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Liqido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 11:53 PM   #3
Cobra

Hi Liqido, apologies for the late reply. I did not get a notification of your reply.
Our cost for 1 finished logo is £29.99. For 3 rough ideas that you could finish I would charge the same but happy to give a discount as an apology for the late reply. So £24.99. Let me know if you would like to proceed and discuss the 3 logo ideas.

Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:18 AM   #4
Arjun Sahni

What does that mean?
Arjun Sahni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:19 AM   #5
expatmortgages

Nice website

expatmortgages is offline   Reply With Quote