Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 06-22-2012, 10:10 PM   #1
henryosteen

Define Google analytics

For my personal e-mail account, I have Analytics. From another e-mail account, I also have gotten an AdSense account and it was made for solving the area of payments and similar matters. I do not like it, but I feel that the best thing you can do is to connect both of these accounts. I think this would be troubling with the task, so I was thinking about what can be done here. Principally, I need to interpret relevant information into my account and I want to know how in order to execute just that. Will anyone help me please?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
henryosteen is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2012, 12:29 PM   #2
David555

I have no idea about Google analytics,
ALso want to know about ti.

David555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:12 PM   #3
froz

Google analytics is a free web analytics that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization and marketing purpose..This service is available to anyone having a google account..

froz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:21 PM   #4
bodyroyal1

Google Analytics is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features now let you see and analyse your traffic data in an entirely new way. With Google Analytics, you're more prepared to write better-targeted ads, strengthen your marketing initiatives and create higher converting websites.

|
|
|
bodyroyal1 is offline   Reply With Quote