Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-30-2013, 12:08 AM   #1
James12smith

What are the best SEO practices these days?

I know this question does not seem specific, but please let me know how do you rank sites these days?

I post only original and quality content
I do quality links
I do guest blogging on good sites
I don't use any kind of likes like reciprocal, spam, paid and so on

But several days ago my sites has been dropped.

Many of my competitors have been dropped?

What do you think about affiliate/cpa links on sites?Are they a negative factor?Many of my competitors don't have these.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
James12smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2014, 01:37 AM   #2
machiavelli

Fresh content signal good website so try to update it weekly. Also build quality backlinks but in diversity . I think you got what I wanted to say. Social interaction is going important factor these days. So try to incorporate social interaction on your website. I know how hard it is.

machiavelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:39 AM   #3
jobtardisport

Make your site to get familiar with those social media sites to promote your site better and gain more traffic to get good position.

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 12:17 AM   #4
Digitalsmart

carrying out off-page and on-page optimization efficiently will help you achieve good rankings on Google. Also implementing techniques like content marketing, affiliate marketing etc can be of great help
Digitalsmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 04:55 AM   #5
immigrationO

Content marketing & SMO part are good for make quality link.

|
|
|
immigrationO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:45 AM   #6
Joelharrisonau

Well, I am focus on quality content .
thanks

and
|
|
Joelharrisonau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 06:11 AM   #7
bankcode

My Total focus on quality content.without it google will not provide any ranking for your keywords.

|
bankcode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 06:43 AM   #8
jhony117

There are three types of SEO. White, Black, and Gray. It depends on you what way you like to promote your site. With Black SEO might be possible your site will be suspended or banned by Google.

|
|
jhony117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:15 PM   #9
solihullF

Both on page and off page optimization are helpful. You can implement off page SEO techniques like blogging, forum posting, bookmarking etc

|
solihullF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:02 AM   #10
rajivdevkk

On page seo is very popular to get good ranking. if you want to get good rank in google search engine, you should update your site content which would be related with your product and services.
meta tag description, tittle, meta keywords is very important factors to get good rank in search engines.

day picnic around delhi | botanix nature resort | picnic spots near delhi

Last edited by rajivdevkk; 02-12-2014 at 12:07 AM..
rajivdevkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:08 AM   #11
grasshoppersean

Blogging fresh new content works well for me.

grasshoppersean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:14 AM   #12
seovikrama2z

Now a days content quality is matter in all the way.

|
|
seovikrama2z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 04:27 AM   #13
jobtardis92

The best SEO practices for these days are
Forum posting
Posting classifieds sites
Blog commenting

jobtardis92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 06:06 AM   #14
seo_butterflyth

As per the opinion, Making and posting unique quality content and create quality backlinks this are the best practices of SEO in recent time.

- 100% Working and Valid hostgator Web Hosting Coupons
seo_butterflyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 12:02 AM   #15
khanzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by James12smith View Post
I know this question does not seem specific, but please let me know how do you rank sites these days?

I post only original and quality content
I do quality links
I do guest blogging on good sites
I don't use any kind of likes like reciprocal, spam, paid and so on

But several days ago my sites has been dropped.

Many of my competitors have been dropped?

What do you think about affiliate/cpa links on sites?Are they a negative factor?Many of my competitors don't have these.
Your work sounds really good, but it din happen only with your site after updates of humming bird algorithm many of them had dropped out their sites ranking.

Reason now humming bird is searching for relevant sites. He might have not found your site relevant to the search. In this case try to work on your web site content and meta tag.
khanzi is offline   Reply With Quote