Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 03-13-2014, 07:59 AM   #31
atxvideo

For some reason I just can't get into Google plus - I should give it another look.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

atxvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:07 PM   #32
bestseotoday

I love the "Google circles" feature of Google+ which is very helpful in organizing information as compared to Facebook's crowded feed.
bestseotoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 05:37 PM   #33
sam davis

Yes, in time it can be level up with facebook, Who knows, I believe it needs to be known to whole world.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:05 AM   #34
stingoperations

I am using Google+ for supporting SEO web.
My website is about Virtual Assistant, Outsourcing Services
and I make a Google+ Business to connect with my website, but it's too difficult to manage both.
I also make a blogspot with the similar name with my website to post article about our outsourcing services, and it seems to be more effective and easy to manage.

stingoperations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 04:52 AM   #35
albertj

yes i like Google+ is the best for seo to get traffic increase ranking
albertj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:15 AM   #36
TravisDurde

Yes, I like google plus it is a good place to interact with friends and family. It is also good for business promotion purpose. I personally like google plus more among all other social networking sites.

TravisDurde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:41 PM   #37
Phil12

I love Google+…especially because you know that Google has a special place in its heart for its unwanted baby. I know that Google+ has helped me with SEO development. If you look at the recent growth of plus, it is starting to pick up steam. It will continue to grow and I think is already bigger than Twitter.
Phil12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:14 AM   #38
RaymondWalker

Yes, I like google plus it is a very good social networking site for entertainment purpose as well as for business promotion purpose. you can add your friend on google plus and be connected with them. It is one of my favorite social networking sites.

RaymondWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:16 AM   #39
stingoperationp

Yes I am using g+ as social networking site because gmail is the best mail in the world and g+ is related with it.

||
||
||
stingoperationp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:35 AM   #40
michalsemen

I can not say I like Google Plus or not, but most of the times I use Google for Marketing purposes only. Google Plus could not compete Facebook and I do not think so that Facebook will last for ever. It depends upon products, Google is life lasting product, but it is not same with Facebook.

|
michalsemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:38 AM   #41
JennyC2

I wasn't a big fan of Google+ to start with, to be honest, but I've been using it a lot more recently. I was particularly impressed with the updates they've been making to the user interface in recent weeks. Not a massive change, but hopefully it's a sign that it's becoming more user-friendly overall.
JennyC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:57 AM   #42
dancotravelvn1

cảm ơn thớt, nhờ thớt cơ mà biết cái nè, hay là quá

Chuyên Nghiệp
Hoàn Hảo
Giá Rẻ
Uy tín
dancotravelvn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 12:30 AM   #43
RaymondWalker

yes i like google plus for following reasons:
it is good for interaction with people
it is very populer social networking site.
it is good to redirect traffic to your website.
etc......

RaymondWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:29 AM   #44
arronmattwills

Personally I do not like Google plus. It is pushing the users to users but no one likes it because already we have Facebook and Twitter.
arronmattwills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2014, 10:08 AM   #45
srikarnl

ya sometimes

|

srikarnl is offline   Reply With Quote