Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-29-2017, 05:23 AM   #1
CPU

Dedicated Netherlands?

Hello everyone,

I was browsing the internet and looking for some nice Netherlands based web hosts + fast servers, found warez-host.com
Need: Fast processor, 1 TB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 14 TB - Data Transfer, Linux.
Do you know anything about this web host?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Any other good and reliable NL web hosts?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-2017, 02:05 AM   #2
Gorrilas

I'd like to say Exmasters.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 02:51 AM   #3
clo@

Use the promo code SAVEON15V to receive 15% lifetime discount for all new virtual private servers packages purchases.

I would like to say that warez-host.com do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:24 AM   #4
tommylii

I'd advise you to use a server from decent hosts, I mean hostwinds.com, their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:12 AM   #5
How?

I like warez-host.com - it has also good reputation in the hosting services market. Personally I like this package:
Quote:
Xeon E3-1260L - Memory - 8 GB , Hard Disk - 500 GB (Optional SSD Storage), Monthly Bandwidth - 15000 GB, Monthly Price - $175.75
This decent offshore host gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 05:48 AM   #6
afrodita

I'd recommend you to use servers from time-tested companies, I mean hostsailor.com and hostround.com.
They provide their services with all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:02 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

I moved from a competitor of yours who offered huge disk space hosting, I was beginning to think slow host was the norm when meters wern't in place but after a week with you it is clear that I just made a poor decision in choosing my previous web hosting. I couldn't be happier I moved to you guys, thank you so much!

Warez-host.com will serve your demands.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2017, 07:06 AM   #8
grunn

Hostsailor.com and hosting.co.uk servers are worth your attention.
Their support is incredibly fast and for most things very well in first line.
Plans have many useful resources to meet the demands of many IT users.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 03:01 AM   #9
Michel001

Use the promo code GROWTH5DS to receive 5% lifetime discount for all new dedicated servers purchases.

Must say that warez-host.com offshore web hosting service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:12 AM   #10
Celsius

It seems to me servers from hostsailor.com and hostwinds.com can be good for meeting all your needs, the OP.
Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote