Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 01-09-2014, 03:18 AM   #1
James12smith

What are the factors that determine pagerank of a site ?

This morning I checked page rank of my site , and it was 4 this time . When I checked it 6 month back it was only 1. I do not know who this happened. So, anyone here to figure out how it occurred. Can you tell me any advantages of having Page rank 4 ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&
James12smith is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2014, 04:03 AM   #2
jobtardisport

having pr4 is somewhat good for the site and after the update it again it got its position...

jobtardisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 03:18 AM   #3
amcsquare

Its a great to hear tell me what you have done in your website to get good PR within 6 months
amcsquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 04:33 AM   #4
bankcode

Amount of monthly traffic and quality backlinks are important for PR.

|
bankcode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:06 AM   #5
alastairclark8

Backlinks are very important to get good page rank as well as good ranking in search engine result page, but they should be placed on high authority website with good content. They should be looked link natural not spammy. know more about backlinks at http://www.dpfoc.com/canada/blog/lin...ant-of-ranks-2
alastairclark8 is offline   Reply With Quote