Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-23-2014, 11:45 PM   #1
automacjyoti

Do you go for a walk?

Do you go for a walk?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
automacjyoti is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2014, 01:20 AM   #2
ausandr

Yeh.. I always go for walk coz it is very good for health.... Our body's colestroil gets control with walking and we never get problem with our heart... so everyone should go for walk....

|
|
ausandr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:46 PM   #3
arronmattwills

I prefer doing gym is better than walking outside, because of weather problems.
arronmattwills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 01:33 PM   #4
arbasta

prefer wrestling more than anything .. Thanks to topic
http://www.iraqnaq.com
arbasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 02:14 PM   #5
atxvideo

Taking a walk during the work day helps the brain with problem solving.
atxvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 05:05 AM   #6
Nittish Sharma

Send a message via MSN to Nittish Sharma
Yes I always go for walk.walk is good for health.

|
|
|
Nittish Sharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 05:48 AM   #7
bankcode

i don't get time morning for walk so i always prefers to go walk after dinner.

|
bankcode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:20 AM   #8
immigrationO

Yes.. I go for walk because it is very good for health.

|
|
|
immigrationO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:28 AM   #9
seo8183

No, I am a lazy sort of person I never go for a walk.

|
|
|
|
seo8183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:30 AM   #10
anuverma1

No, i never go for walk, because i love to sleep.

|
|
|
anuverma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 01:09 AM   #11
xpertz Solution

Xpertz Solution Ltd is a leading educational services organization providing a new generation of counseling and placement services to international students from all around the world.education consultants in pakistan We are committed to bringing you the premium study options through our
xpertz Solution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:50 AM   #12
romee

yes, every morning i go for walk, because of morning walk is like medicine, if regularly you do it so never you will feel lazy & weakness.

romee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:27 AM   #13
immigrationO

Yes I always go for walk. It is good for health

|
|
|
immigrationO is offline   Reply With Quote