Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 02-24-2014, 05:57 AM   #1
diggdirectory

do you like Pinterest ?

are you using pintrest for your business and for retail news and shopping

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
 | 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

| 
diggdirectory is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-24-2014, 06:44 PM   #2
thomosmax

Yes, Pinterest is very good social media platform to share our photos and many other things to our friends and other public. I have used this social network many times.
thomosmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 01:09 AM   #3
searchnmeet

Its famous but not more than facebook and twitter.

|
|
|
|
searchnmeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 04:28 AM   #4
azzedinejamal

I didn't use this website because Facebook is one my favorite social networking websites.

|
|
|
azzedinejamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:07 AM   #5
sam davis

Yes, its a great board to join in where you can share your pages.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 05:29 PM   #6
film103

I like Pinterest but only use it for sharing boards with clients for film shoots.

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 06:39 PM   #7
dailycoinsnet

I'm using Pinterest and I think that it's a great way to promote your products.

-
-
dailycoinsnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 04:08 AM   #8
rteashop

yes i love it.

|

rteashop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:29 AM   #9
grasshoppersean

i dont really understand it.

grasshoppersean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:14 AM   #10
atxvideo

Pinterest is a great way to stimulate the imagination.

atxvideo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:51 PM   #11
Ship497

It is good website for generating traffic for a website by sharing quality infographics.

- Offers Ship Management Services.
Ship497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:04 AM   #12
searchnmeet

I also dont use this site.

|
|
|
|
searchnmeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:48 AM   #13
HenryWilliams

Yes of-course I like pinterest it is really interesting and helpful for websites.

|
HenryWilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:38 AM   #14
run4fun

As stated: it really depends on the kind of products or services you are providing. Therefore it certainly isn't an option for everyone.

run4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 03:57 AM   #15
immigrationO

yes I like pinterest i have an account

|
|
|
immigrationO is offline   Reply With Quote