Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 02-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
evandawson56

SEO and sitemaps

I am new to the concept of website development and building and to that there are lots of procedures and rules and laws that I have heard of. There are a lot of benefits and lots of disadvantages by using these advanced techniques. One of the most widely popular and famous techniques is the search engine optimization techniques. The techniques is very good and unique and helps to provide for the maximum traffic that is enabled to the site and that is why it is of utmost importance that we do so. So people experienced in this please help me out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
evandawson56 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-15-2012, 03:16 AM   #2
jonhmark987

thanks for updating us and i don't have much knowledge about it

|
jonhmark987 is offline   Reply With Quote