Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > HTML / DHTML

Notices

Old 03-14-2017, 02:35 AM   #1
JohnsonAdam

Send a message via ICQ to JohnsonAdam Send a message via AIM to JohnsonAdam Send a message via Yahoo to JohnsonAdam
Excellent sites for HTML and CSS

Hello,
I've started learning HTML & CSS. I'm learning these through internet only. Can anybody help me about some excellent websites to learn HTML and CSS. After HTML and CSS my targets are XML and Java scripts. So any site suggestion for XML and Java Script?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JohnsonAdam is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-15-2017, 11:19 PM   #2
tarasharma

yeah why not learn it from w3schools i think it is good for learners.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tarasharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 10:07 PM   #3
Claire_Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonAdam View Post
Hello,
I've started learning HTML & CSS. I'm learning these through internet only. Can anybody help me about some excellent websites to learn HTML and CSS. After HTML and CSS my targets are XML and Java scripts. So any site suggestion for XML and Java Script?
There are many resources for learning JavaScript, HTML and CSS. You can check w3school, Lynda and Udemy for learning. You can also check stackoverflow website in in case you run through an issue while developing applications.

Claire_Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:10 AM   #4
btsoft

codecademy.com
css-tricks
w3schools
Code School
teamtreehouse.com
developer.mozilla.org
Web Design Bootcamp - Learn Web Design Online with mentors | Internstreet

btsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 02:40 AM   #5
Rationaltech

w3schools
codecademy.com

web designing company in Hyderabad,
web designing company,
web designing company in India
Rationaltech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 01:27 AM   #6
Memorize

I've been very happy with Treehouse. It's a e-learning platform where you can learn all kinds of programming languages. They are very professional and all of there videos have a very high standard.

Webbureau i København
Professionel hjemmeside
Naturlige sovemidler

Last edited by Memorize; 08-18-2017 at 12:17 AM..
Memorize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 11:08 PM   #7
Jessyk

w3schools is the best
Jessyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 11:24 PM   #8
nesir

w3schools doesnt teach the best ways of using code i wasted alot of time on that site , if you have a question go search it on stack overflow those guys are always looking and competing to find the best possible answer to anything coding related and more.... after i made my website i had so many issues from what i learnt at w3 and i solved the majority of them through stack overflow

nesir is offline   Reply With Quote