Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 04-03-2012, 08:36 PM   #1
bobfrost15

Bing and Yahoo

There are many search engines that are already present in the online industry today but I have chosen to be with Google through all these years. Now, in order to expand the horizon for my website and other business sites that I have established, I am aiming to get indexed in Yahoo and Bing. There are lots of negative comments that I have read about these search engines and the most common is about a website not getting visible after it has been submitted for indexing. Is it really worth my money and effort to be giving these search engines the attention they deserve?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
bobfrost15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-06-2012, 05:14 AM   #2
bozzauto

yahoo and big also good search engines but not vast as google

|
bozzauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:54 AM   #3
samuelbacon7

ahoo! has multiple content network sites that will rank well in their own engines. Yahoo! Answers is a fantastic SEO source for all search engines, as is Flickr, Yahoo! 360 and any articles that you can comment on.

|
|
samuelbacon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:52 PM   #4
blister

i think the bing and yahoo all are good

blister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #5
fan-suppliers

By creating better and high PR website backlinks and links and doing better SEO

|
|
|
|
fan-suppliers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:01 PM   #6
thomasclark6

I have heard many negative comments regarding these search engines. Many people compliant that they do not give good results and the websites are not visible in them.

|
|
thomasclark6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:23 PM   #7
rondisney6

There are a lot of search engines that are by this time existing in the online business in the present day but then again I have chosen to be with Google now.

|
|
rondisney6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:10 PM   #8
gregbarnes12

There are many negative comments I have read about these search engines and the most common after a site has not been visible, the index has been submitted.
gregbarnes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:48 PM   #9
stevepatton

The application has become very popular with web-users worldwide, keen to see what their house looks like from space and can be downloaded here as a standalone, desktop application.

|
stevepatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 09:55 PM   #10
bobmorrison

Well, both are quite efficient search engines, and people moderately use both of them. I have used both of them, but frankly speaking, Google is much better than these search engines.

|
|
bobmorrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #11
johnhedberg3

There are heaps of bad comments that I have read around these search engines and the most shared is about a web based or online site not getting discernible after it has been indexed.

|
|
johnhedberg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:10 PM   #12
tonyjobs8

There are a lot of search engines that are by this time present in the virtual industry in the present day but then again I have selected to be with Google now.

|
|
tonyjobs8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:48 PM   #13
shipairbagfende

i like bing and yahoo.

shipairbagfende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:13 PM   #14
veneer_splicer

i think the both are all good.

veneer_splicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:26 PM   #15
shipairbagfende

Both are equally important. Without good on page seo, you will not be able to do good off page seo. If you have weakness in one technique then other technique will be valueless.

shipairbagfende is offline   Reply With Quote