Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 02-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #1
moored585

Google Indexing (How to get indexed in Google?)

I really want to ask a number of questions about Google indexing and would be very glad if you would help me in this matter and show me the right way. My website basically consists of descriptions and details of different products. What I love the most about my website is the homepage which is comprehensive and consists of a number of widgets. There is also an integrated repeater which helps the visitor to return to the previous pages. I designed myself, my website’s navigation system and choose it to be direct. If anybody has any opinions on the appropriate steps by Google for its indexing function please let us know that would be a serious help.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
moored585 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-12-2012, 08:57 PM   #2
chinawoodstove

Google always use this formula while giving page rank to any website. So, its better to submit your links in high PR site to increase the page rank of your website.

chinawoodstove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:34 AM   #3
harryjohn99

There are a lot of ways to index the link quickly these include submitting the URL in Google webmaster, doing bookmarking in Google, doing bookmarking on popular sites, various link building techniques, etc.

Last edited by harryjohn99; 01-08-2014 at 12:55 AM..
harryjohn99 is offline   Reply With Quote