Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 05-29-2013, 09:58 AM   #1
jayjay54321

Review my website

Hi all just joined and looking for help on my website,

I've been doing a lot of hard work with business directories and social sites etc but my website seems to be falling down the rankings rather then climbing and can't understand why so any feedback would be great.

Thanks

ww.1stforplanthire.co.uk
jayjay54321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2013, 10:11 AM   #2
matthee

what's the content of your website?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

|
|
|
|
|
matthee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:13 AM   #3
roneidaselva

Yes i can understand your hardwork but the penguine update is giving punishment to spamy content and site so you can go to directory and bookmarking with fresh content.
roneidaselva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:25 PM   #4
king789

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay54321 View Post
Hi all just joined and looking for help on my website,

I've been doing a lot of hard work with business directories and social sites etc but my website seems to be falling down the rankings rather then climbing and can't understand why so any feedback would be great.

Thanks

ww.1stforplanthire.co.uk
Sir it is not opening give server error

||
|
|
king789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #5
netxsol

Please change your website theme i think it's not user friendly

|
|
|
|
|
netxsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:27 AM   #6
kiplina

Send a message via Yahoo to kiplina
Hi,
Magento themes can help you reach out to your customers online as easily as possible and rank your website, because magento developers have come up with different solutions.

Thank you.
Old 06-21-2013, 12:03 AM   #7
rummy26

The site is not opening in my server.

rummy26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:23 AM   #8
sultanmahmudit

Sure I could read your hard-work just the penguin update comprises affording penalization to spam article and web site and then you can attend directory and social bookmarking on clean article. Would bring down about the total doubled calls into question and afford the human calling for the question at any rate a few discernment or regard to what they'd as though to acknowledge.

sultanmahmudit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:04 AM   #9
Mitch_Akl

you must have some bad quality websites linking to you,
review your links.

||
||
Mitch_Akl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:36 AM   #10
harrylee

Don't mind but theme should be more attractive and I think you should only change it for your website. Overall good.

|
|
|
harrylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:16 AM   #11
FCR

you should sort your signature to www. instead of ww.
If your also making spelling mistakes in your backlinks they wont be linking to you.

FCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:21 AM   #12
hangiagia

i thing it site bester, thanks for it

|
|
|
|
hangiagia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:25 PM   #13
Die_heart

yeah i had check your site it nice.

Die_heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:24 PM   #14
amalixa

Good website. I like it, Thanks

|
|
amalixa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 08:09 PM   #15
MixboxIam

Really old fashion but runs well and it looks clean and tidy. But if you want a cool website, I suggest you just use a nice website template on the internet.
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote