Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 3.13 average. Display Modes
Old 09-21-2018, 07:36 AM   #1
afrodita

Cheap VPS ... which company is the best?

Cheap VPS accounts form legionbox.com and libertyvps.net are reckoned to be the best in delivering their services in the IT industry and I appreciate your advice in terms of buying the most reliable one?
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-23-2018, 08:00 PM   #2
Simi123

I started using libertyvps.net offshore bitcoin hosting several months ago. I would have to say that the customer support is unbeatable.

The uptime is almost 100% and there were no issues that I had with other hosts in past. You will be very pleased.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Simi123 is offline   Reply With Quote