Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 10-03-2011, 02:01 AM   #1
andymurray786

Google’s Keyword Tool

I always consider keywords as the most important element for any sort of SEO campaign. For that reason, I use a number of tools to get the best keywords possible. Recently, I have started using the Google’s keyword tool or which is commonly known as the Google Adwords Tool. And, I am just amazed with this tool. I do not require any other tool anymore as this tool seems to me the best and the only best one for a proper keyword analyze. It made the keyword research job really easy. I am really thankful to the Google for this!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
andymurray786 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2011, 02:04 AM   #2
born_star16

Google Adwords is really a nice tool for searching keywords with low competition and higher searches. A wonderful tool for SEO.

|
|
|
born_star16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:23 PM   #3
devisrimari

hi,
You can also try word tracker and word stream for the keywords analysis.

devisrimari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:16 AM   #4
Webmastergrace

For keywords Research,Google Adwords is best.You can easily search low volume keywords and target own website.
Webmastergrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:08 AM   #5
fmnely

Google keyword tool combine with google insight can perform more wonder ....i said thanks to google too

:

:

fmnely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:42 AM   #6
nanadakson

Did google keyword tool is reliable?

nanadakson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:03 AM   #7
leifnsn

I usually combine good Adwords and as well as High Impact Search Queries provided by Alexa for keyword research and it works pretty great for me.

leifnsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 05:08 AM   #8
MarkHanis

I am using the word tracker with the Google Keyword Tool.

|
MarkHanis is offline   Reply With Quote