Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 02-15-2017, 05:48 AM   #16
mithucarrentals

Duplicate content is harmful to website. it continues means spamming your website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
mithucarrentals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 01:14 AM   #17
pattroderick

The Site gets penalized if the Search Engine Bot finds duplicate content in the site.

|
pattroderick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:13 AM   #18
quocanh123

Duplicate content is content where you can find the same content on one or more different sites. Many new bloggers, including me, when I started my blogging hobby, those days, I also used to copy the content from others site, actually many new bloggers don’t know, what happens when they copied from another source.

quocanh123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 12:54 PM   #19
luker

If google found duplicate content this is not mean google will penalize you. You have to just provide link back to the website from you have copying content. Its known as link baiting and with this, chances of penalty get down.

luker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:20 PM   #20
cChirag Patel

Useful information about duplicate content, thanks for sharing.
cChirag Patel is offline   Reply With Quote