Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 09-02-2013, 06:07 AM   #1
michaeltsikov

Any advise?

Right now, I'm having a hard time getting likes for my pages I gain likes by having exchange likes through facebook page. But sometimes i get banned because of spamming. Do you have any tips or advice? a planner that can help me through Social Media Marketing?

I learned things like creating interesting videos and etc. in Youtube. but the problem is i don't have any talent to do those? or it is not related to my fanpage.
michaeltsikov is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2013, 01:20 PM   #2
Sonnie

Most people start having contests and giveaways for likes. "Like our page and you can win a headset", "when the page reaches 3k likes we will give a keyboard for free" etc. Stuff like that, because fb kinda sucks when it comes to getting likes for free, without paying for ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sonnie; 09-16-2013 at 01:22 PM..
Sonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:01 AM   #3
AndyCash

Likes through exchanges are not good. These people do not really like your site, and won't visit or interact with you - they just do it so you'll like them back.

Getting likes is not an easy task, but you can drive people to your facebook page from your website, or by interacting on forums and posting a link to your facebook page, like my signature below.

If you have some cash, create a compelling post and boost it for about $10. If the post is interesting you might get people to like your page.
AndyCash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 03:19 AM   #4
vamsi

getting likes to a page is not an easy way if you are sound enough you can buy some likes or you can modify page appearance where you can get likes for your page

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|

vamsi is offline   Reply With Quote