Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-17-2017, 11:21 AM   #1
ContextEra

Tool to improve Social traffic

We built a software that allows your readers to select any lines in your web page and share it with their social networks.

This allows your readers to share more links with their networks as they can be precise in mentioning what they actually liked that they shared this page.

In addition to this we provide analytics around what your users are sharing and what they are not sharing. This will help you improve the quality of the content. Till now, no other analytics tool is able to give this information.

We are a small Startup and are giving this software for free.
It would be great if you can try our software and let us know what you feel.

Register at ContextEra

Watch our Demo video at https://explee.com/embed/video/lk3vn?
ContextEra is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-01-2017, 08:31 AM   #2
robinmym

Great to see a such a post! Thanks for the info
robinmym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 11:45 AM   #3
tuannghiareview

Location: http://wpblazerepicreviews.com/wp-blazer-3-0-review-should-i-buy-this/
yeah, you rock. That's what I need for sure

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tuannghiareview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 10:04 PM   #4
friendhrm

Greattt... Thanks for the info. i definitely try this software

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
friendhrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 11:43 PM   #5
adlersmith

Thank's to sharing good information and improve my knowledge.

adlersmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 11:37 PM   #6
robertpro07

Hey bro, thanks for the information and i would like to try your tools.

robertpro07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 01:18 AM   #7
giftjaipurseo

Thanks for sharing all posts i am really impressed after read this post because that's really helpful for me and other users.

giftjaipurseo is offline   Reply With Quote