Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Yahoo

Notices

Old 09-03-2011, 11:30 PM   #1
braxtonjenkins1

Website indexing in Bing and Yahoo

I am very much thankful to the entire SEO experts who have assisted me greatly to have my website indexed in Google in not more than a week. I am very satisfied and glad with the entire performances. They are just great and very much qualified. I have discovered that my website has been indexed an even ranked very fast and simple. It is not solely the pages that were indexed but I have discovered that my home page has been indexed as well. Thus, because of these I considered that my website is indexed also in Bing and Yahoo. However, it is sad to mention that this is not the case. I have discovered that my website was not there. Even though, I have utilized the equal words in Google and Yahoo but it was not indexed in Yahoo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
braxtonjenkins1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2013, 07:43 PM   #2
kittydog

Have you manually submitted your site to Bing? I've found that your pages will be indexed much faster if you add them to the index manually using Bing Webmaster Tools. Until I started doing this, it took months for them to index my site.

kittydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:55 AM   #3
kubib71

I get confused with Google and Bing. My site is ranked well by Bing. But, I disatisfy with Google. What's wrong with my site? What you are doing with your site? Why your site ranked well on Google?

with its best article

kubib71 is offline   Reply With Quote