Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Social Networks

Notices

Old 08-03-2014, 07:40 AM   #1
ashiselma

How to create community?

How to create community?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ashiselma is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2014, 03:31 PM   #2
Magnim

Hello very interesting question. I presume that you mean an online community right?

A community is a gathering of people. Or a neighborhood full of people. Or an online community such as Facebook, Myspace and YouTube, Twitter etc etc.

When wanting to start and build an online community you can either use one of the many social networking scripts out there to do it or you can hire a coder and put a team together and create something new and unique. That's what makes some sites go viral.

Thats it in a nutshell from me maybe someone else can chime in. I started a random social networking site the other day Randomers.club and ArcadeGamers.club as well. Very easy to do and helps to work on when you're bored. But I've been told that much responsibility can come with running a big social networking site but well see.
Magnim is offline   Reply With Quote