Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-28-2020, 05:32 AM   #1
a-b-c-d

shared hosting. Linux. with Cyber protect?

I would like to get shared hosting. Linux. Cyber Protect, ddos protection
Do you know anything about swissns.ch web hosting services ?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-29-2020, 11:35 AM   #2
Celsius

Hosting from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk can be suitable for all your needs.
They provide their services with all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 05:50 AM   #3
Michel001

They are very professional and have designed a user friendly website.
I would recommend Swissns.ch to anyone looking for security and hosting.
here are nice discounts:

Shared hosting - Coupon code: 3FI43HBLRM - gives 20% discount, valid till July 31st.
Cyber protect service - Coupon code: YVHVN55NFL - gives 20% discount, valid till July 31st.
Old 06-09-2020, 01:39 AM   #4
CPU

I can't say enough good things about swissns.ch web host. Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7. Actually I called them so that I understand their package. Finally I signed up with them. I had no idea about them but after three months I can about them and it is really good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 10:34 AM   #5
tommylii

Shared plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 03:42 AM   #6
clo@

I researched swissns.ch for some time prior to signing up. A guy from their support was very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly, and he also helped me with getting my cascading style sheets working. Many thanks.
Old 06-19-2020, 05:02 AM   #7
How?

I've been with multiple hosting providers and swissns.ch have been professional the whole way. Uptime in the three months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote