Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-20-2014, 04:51 AM   #16
Grignard

Aspnix.com is my preferable option for windows solutions. So far they have been excellent. I've had to contact support a few times and on all occasions my questions was answered very promptly.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 10:09 PM   #17
devpoint

As I know, Aspnix is great hosting provider too. But I use ASPHostPortal for my hosting. I dont want to switch as I'm very happy with them. If I have clients, I always use them. You just need to sigh up their Host One package, I think that's very enough. Good luck. 
devpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:46 PM   #18
blacklogic112

ASP.NET is a programming framework built on the common language runtime that can be used on Alentus web servers to build powerful Web applications. The first version of ASP.NET offered several important advantages over previous Web development models.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
blacklogic112 is offline   Reply With Quote