Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-29-2018, 08:27 AM   #1
Celsius

VPS deal to sign up with

Comparing VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net, which plan is better to sign up with? Want to host a forum with one of these hosts.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2018, 12:43 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

I have had an account with KVChosting.net for almost 1 year and have been extremely pleased with the service and support. I've had very little downtime, if any at all. I won't say there was none, but to be honest with you, I actually can't remember any at all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 08:44 AM   #3
tommylii

Both mentioned companies - kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They will suit any webmasters' needs on favorable terms because of its flexibility and reliability.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 01:25 AM   #4
CPU

I'm extremely satisfied with the level of service that Kvchosting.net offer.
Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 07:50 AM   #5
grunn

VPS accounts from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are able to satisfy all your needs as their plans are full-featured and low cost and their uptime is high indeed.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 02:25 AM   #6
clo@

I have to highly recommend Kvchosting.net for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise. They are offering nice Chrismas hosting specials:
Quote:
Enterprise SSD VPS Hosting - 50% OFF for life - COUPON: SNOW18
- 150GB Raid 10 SSD
- 10GB Ram
- 5 V-CPU
- 10TB Bandwidth (on Gig Uplink)
- cPanel/WHM
- KVM Virtualization
- 8 IPV4 / 24x7x365 Support / Free SSL / Free DDOS Protection / 15 Mins Response time
- Root Access / Managed VPS / Light Speed Engine (Boost your VPS Performance)
Price $79.99 --> $39.99
Old 12-27-2018, 11:59 PM   #7
How?

Well kvchosting.net ssd webhost has been an amazing host. Support is quick and extremely helpful.
Notices are posted well in advance so you can quickly notify your users.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 10:07 AM   #8
kronos77

QHoster.com and yourlasthost.com accounts are worth trying.
These companies do a great job at providing services. Price is great...service is great...expertise is great.
All is great with them.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 02:05 AM   #9
Michel001

I've been with kvchosting.net for more than 7 months on a shared hosting plan.
  • Host Unlimited Site & Bandwidth
  • Build & Publish with SiteBuilder
  • Free 200+ 1-click script installs
  • Wordpress, Joomla and many more
Don't hesitate to contact them, their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
Old 01-22-2019, 10:32 AM   #10
Miles_Ramsey

It depends primarily on your target budget for this business and the amount of traffic that will need to be serviced. For me personally, the best option for this time is to use this service https://hostovita.pl/vps/.

Last edited by Miles_Ramsey; 01-23-2019 at 02:22 PM..
Miles_Ramsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 12:58 PM   #11
agratripspack

Great suggestions, thanks for sharing.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
agratripspack is offline   Reply With Quote