Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 10-10-2016, 09:49 PM   #1
kelvinthai

help me: how can I SEO my website

Dear all,

I have a new website, and I'm a newbie, I want to know how can I let my site on the google search, could you show me, how can I do it?

my site: boltpublisher-review.com

Many thanks for all.

Last edited by kelvinthai; 10-10-2016 at 09:51 PM..
kelvinthai is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2016, 11:12 PM   #2
Kalista

You have to do On Page and Off Page SEO. It's very hard to explain her about these two. It's better you can google it and study. As a newbie you must study a lot about On Page and Off Page SEO.

For Your Happy And Healthy Life -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tech Blogs -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kalista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 11:27 PM   #3
anujkumar

Hello dear,
You can do SEO of your own website in many steps.

Examples :

1.Bookmarking
2.Directory
3.Social share
4.Classified
5.Fourm post ext.

|
anujkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 11:31 PM   #4
webdeveloper220

You have to do all SEO technique for a website and after that you will find the result of SEO on Google search engine.

webdeveloper220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 08:25 AM   #5
henrylos

share it with your friends facebbok reddit easy

|
|
henrylos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 08:53 AM   #6
Hloljob

now he have 6 page in search

site: boltpublisher-review.com

You just need strong words

Hloljob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 08:40 PM   #7
topgoodreviews

Hi there,

You can visit this website to learn about SEO moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Website
topgoodreviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:46 PM   #8
Appro

You have to SEO On-page and Off-page.
SEO On-page: you should optimize Title, Tagline, Meta Description, Permalinks for your website. You also should create a sitemap and fetch as Google about your website.
SEO Off-page: you should create backlinks for your website.
So, it's so difficult to explain in details.

Appro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 05:32 PM   #9
coyotelick

Could you get some blogs who are writing about a realted subject to refer to your Bolt Publisher review by creating a link?

&
coyotelick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 06:39 AM   #10
youssef alonso

share it with your friends facebbok twitter ....
youssef alonso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2016, 08:43 AM   #11
timly

You can start On page SEO and Off page SEO.
On page SEO techniques,
1, Title.
2, Meta tag.
3, Heading.
4, Image optimization.
5, URL structure.
6, Quality content.
7, Keyword.

Off page techniques
1, Social bookmarking.
2, WEB 2.0.
3, Video submission.
4, Forum posting.
5, Blog post.
6, PDF submission.

timly is offline   Reply With Quote