Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-09-2013, 04:48 AM   #1
How?

Is reselling profitable now?

I wanna make a notion on the benefits of reselling. Is it still profitable?
What can you say about Hostforweb.com?
How helpful is their support in solving any issues?

What hosts can you recommend for reselling?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-12-2013, 05:47 AM   #2
Grignard

According to my knowledge cddhosting.com reseller plans are quality and stable. You will be pleased with their fast servers and professional team.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:27 AM   #3
Celsius

Reselling can be profitable if it's used from the right host like readymakers.com.
There are many resources in their plans and they have active in-house support.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:00 PM   #4
ehealthaccess

If you have good circle. then you can get little profit from it but when you like to make business it will little bit have huge competition for you. So take small pack and sell to your friends and family members.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ehealthaccess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:10 AM   #5
zitam

Yes, it is profitable. By purchasing reseller hosting package, You can run your own web hosting company, you can name it as your Web host, get brand name, market it, work smart. Then it is really worthy.

:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:01 AM   #6
a-b-c-d

When i moved on Hostforweb.com, I said to myself that this should be the last host i'll be on..
I'm right, i really liked all things about this decent web hosting provider.. no downtime.
Try the code 'summer' when ordering, it gives 20% off the 1st month order.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:29 AM   #7
Edmund

If you are looking for quality hosting solutions to get reseller plan you can use Aspnix. They are trustworthy hosting provider with affordable plans, knowledgeable support and really cool service.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 02:58 PM   #8
shiraoshi

I think you should have more better options to choose from. When first joining 4Goodhosting reseller hosting I was impressed support department, as they were always online and very willing to answer any concerns and inquiries. When I was suddenly had issues caused by my own mistakes. They responded within minutes and helped me to resolve it.
shiraoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:21 AM   #9
Michel001

I've had nice reseller hosting run dealing dealing with Alberthost.com
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
Pricing: Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:49 AM   #10
tommylii

Obhosting has attractive plans which are able to meet all your needs. And their prices are competitive.
Use them if you want to be a successful webmaster!
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 12:20 AM   #11
nongtinh3

I've had nice reseller hosting run dealing dealing with Alberthost.com
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.

nongtinh3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 01:46 AM   #12
Gorrilas

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Kvchosting.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime seems to be 99.999%!
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:30 AM   #13
AlbertBarkley

It is no more profitable because people can get unlimited hosting in the same package which reseller provide limited in high budget package.

|
AlbertBarkley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:54 AM   #14
Infinite

Try to contact Aspnix.com support and get all the things cleared. Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes! Cant quibble about the price either. I am fully-satisfied with their service and highly recommend them.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 08:09 AM   #15
imu-tv

It is not worth it in my opinion unless you outsource all the support. Say you have a customer with 200 email accounts and just one person has an email issue per day. That is 30 minutes in emailing back and forth to your customer back to whoever you resell for all to make a measly $10 or so a month?

Get a dedicated server for say $300 a month, run a PPC ad to get 500 or so customers at $10 a pop and pay an outsourcing company $300 a month to handle ALL the support. That is the only way to be profitable with hosting.

imu-tv is offline   Reply With Quote