Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-18-2014, 07:04 AM   #1
dandeedo

Best Free Host - 2014?

Hello guys,

Please name the best free host. There are lots of free web hosting companies and I am sure many of you are using free hosting sites. So please let me know the best free hosting site. I am going to create a new site and want to host that site to a free host. Your comments will help me to decide

Thanks in advance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
dandeedo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-19-2014, 02:15 AM   #2
CPU

I'd like to express the point that kvchosting.com offer both free and paid hosting deals, I like their honesty, professionalism and also good features.
Shortly after I joined they had to move a bunch of us to a new server, and their level of communication throughout the process was exemplary.
Their prices are reasonable and honestly you get what you pay for!
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 05:13 AM   #3
SandraFFrank

It is good to use paid hosting services because it can give you the desired result and the best service but is free hosting is good if you are starting a business.

SandraFFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 01:11 AM   #4
peterfreddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraFFrank View Post
It is good to use paid hosting services because it can give you the desired result and the best service but is free hosting is good if you are starting a business.
Definitely true. Free hosting has a lot of disadvantages. Some of them are,
  • No Domain Name.
  • Not enough Space.
  • Not enough Bandwidth.
  • No Customer Support.
  • No Guarantee for Data.
It has still many more disadvantages. When compared with a free hosting, a cheap shared hosting is a far better option. For example, shared hosting plans starts from just $2.79/month at TuckTail.com which includes 100GB space and unlimited bandwidth. They provide 24/7 customer support too.

peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 02:24 AM   #5
rawnak

I would like to suggest you to do not free hosting because hosting is to cheap at this time & if when your site going better then most of the host were down so it is risky.

News & Media Web Directory
rawnak is offline   Reply With Quote