Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 08-15-2016, 06:19 PM   #1
NeverTie

paid and not paid Backlinks

Hello to all,

So I have read many post that say not to have paid backlinks, that it is a not a good idea and Google does not like them. I am still trying to figure it all out but how does Google or any other search engine know what is paid and what is not paid backlinks.

and also how many backlinks should one have for a website? I have seen something on the internet that one website had 62,000 backlink and I am unsure if that is true but that should in fact do some good if true.

Thanks in advance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NeverTie is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2016, 03:00 AM   #2
onlineuae

So I have perused numerous post that say not to have paid backlinks, that it is a not a smart thought and Google dislikes them. I am as yet attempting to make sense of everything except how googles or whatever other web index realize what is paid and what is not paid back links.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

onlineuae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 04:38 AM   #3
MarleeNieves

In most cases, Google will check the relevancy of the website to which you have linked your content. Also, paid links have similar anchor texts which help Google to differentiate them from unpaid links.

MarleeNieves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 04:55 AM   #4
alex.thomson

Paid links are considered as the easiest way to get your website quickly ranked in SEPRs; but only if you have good funds with you to spend on your SEO campaign. However, it is against the natural SEO which affects organic search results. And, it’s unfair to other website owners who either don’t have that much SEO budget or believe in natural SEO.
Whereas
Unpaid links are considered as those link who are created by completely following the rules of search engine.

Last edited by alex.thomson; 08-22-2016 at 04:59 AM..
alex.thomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 01:55 PM   #5
Castleonthehill

The higher the page's PR and the fewer links on it, the more link juice a link from the page can pass to your site. From an SEO perspective backlinks are like votes for your site, so "paid" backlinks aren't trustworthy. But I know a lot of companies that do pay for backlinks and I don't believe Google will penalize you for it - Its a gray hat tactic. Gray hat tactic are considering to be risky but not rule breaking.
Castleonthehill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 04:05 AM   #6
ardmoreorth

Location: #07-07 Gleneagles Medical Centre, 6 Napier Road, Singapore 258499
In most situations, Search engines will check the relevance of the website to which you have connected your posts. Also, compensated hyperlinks have identical core text messages which help Search engines to distinguish them from overdue hyperlinks.
ardmoreorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 10:17 PM   #7
rajesharm

Google is fooling people, buy backlinks but very smartly. Don't use exact keyword, try to make backlinks on naked url, partial keywords, generic keywords like read more, click here etc.

So using this strategy you can fool Google and rank.
rajesharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 11:26 PM   #8
farhandiesel

According to me free backlink was get more importance from Google than Paid backlink

farhandiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 02:44 AM   #9
leenahahim

Is paid backlink list will be come on organic listing?
leenahahim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 04:09 AM   #10
HomeutilityEcom

Paid backlinks are very temporary, cause it could be gained by the process of running campaign and presenting within the search engines, so once the amount gets reduced towards the campaign. The backlinks are gradually decreased within some period of time. But in the non-paid or organic SEO, the backlinks are very permanent, cause we are optimizing in the daily process.

|
|
HomeutilityEcom is offline   Reply With Quote