Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 01-30-2012, 11:57 AM   #1
Liquid Energy

Link Exchange

I'm new to link exchanging and I was hoping I could get a few pointers. Here are the questions I currently have:

1) As a PR1 site, should I be willing to do a link exchange with anyone who will post my link or only related sites?
2) Should the linking I do be organic or should I just have a page for links? If the answer is organic, can someone provide an example for how I would do that?
3) How do I find people to exchange links with?

Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Liquid Energy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
bretttina

I would really concentrate on related sites as this will be more beneficial in the long run,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

bretttina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:57 AM   #3
Liquid Energy

I was thinking of just going to related blogs and comment a lot. Would that work or do you think I should make a link page and just email related sites?

Liquid Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:08 AM   #4
Omega03

Well... promote more and more .. you will find the webmasters
Omega03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #5
PearlMalta

It is good to go on related blogs however check if they have 'dofollow' links or not. Without 'dofollow' links are of minimal value.

PearlMalta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:10 PM   #6
easy web

I think buying text link is a simple way to get quality backlink. such as TLA. You can choose any site you want. and any alexa rank you want, and still many option there. Or you can place your link in my site, with affordable price.

|
|
easy web is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #7
Elsha

Quote:
Originally Posted by PearlMalta View Post
It is good to go on related blogs however check if they have 'dofollow' links or not. Without 'dofollow' links are of minimal value.
really good point to note, the blogs commenting without dofollow is not much beneficial

Elsha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 04:40 AM   #8
juliermills

A link exchange is a confederation of websites that operates similarly to a web ring. Webmasters register their web sites with a central.

|
juliermills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #9
shakir

Link exchange is not worth much, exchange links PR1+ site will be better but should careful about relevancy...

|
|
|
shakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #10
sam davis

Instead of link exchange, how about manually submitting your websites to forum sites, blog sites and social networking sites.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:20 PM   #11
cobo_836

Can anyone tell me where there is free Links?

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #12
kenstone9

The link exchange field is not only extremely large but also useful in building business contacts.

|
kenstone9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:19 AM   #13
MixboxIam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Energy View Post
I'm new to link exchanging and I was hoping I could get a few pointers. Here are the questions I currently have:

1) As a PR1 site, should I be willing to do a link exchange with anyone who will post my link or only related sites?
2) Should the linking I do be organic or should I just have a page for links? If the answer is organic, can someone provide an example for how I would do that?
3) How do I find people to exchange links with?

Thank you!
Firstly, you should do a link exchange with related website but not for everyone.
Secondly, you just need a page like homepage for links but not the entire of your site.
Thridly, use google to know where you can exchange links with
MixboxIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:31 AM   #14
john.hernandez

It is always good if your share links with niche websites. Also...if the website who is sharing your link gets penalized by google, you will also penalized. So..when exchanging links..you must be very careful.

john.hernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:49 AM   #15
kenstone9

Link exchange is one of the most effective search engine optimization techniques. When done right it can significantly boost the search engine ranking of a website.

|
kenstone9 is offline   Reply With Quote