Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-16-2018, 09:01 AM   #1
Celsius

VPS account to sign up with ...

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are solid and reliable and plans are full of useful resources and I'd like to know which way is better to go?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2018, 04:52 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

Libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore host is absolutely wonderful. I have had clients with all sorts of hosting companies, most of whom are severely lacking in their tech support area and in the services they offer. I would never use another provider, if it weren't for the fact that one of my clients has a site done in asp and icdsoft doesn't support it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 08:12 AM   #3
kronos77

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are able to satisfy all your demands.
Their response for support and the performance of their service is fantastic.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 02:28 AM   #4
Michel001

I can also give my vote for Libertyvps.net Bitcoin KVM vps hosting deals in Netherlands.
They are offering 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
Old 04-05-2018, 05:04 AM   #5
clo@

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

Take your time to look at rockhoster.com low-cost Linux and Windows VPS deals.
I can’t say enough good about these guys. It just isn’t possible. I just totally love them!
Old 04-11-2018, 04:36 AM   #6
How?

Why not to give warez-host.com offshore VPS plans?
They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance. The price speaks for itself, very cheap.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote